We know what it takes to deliver quality training and how important it is to have access to an extremely fast and reliable Remote Lab infrastructure. Remote labs without question are an integral part of the success of any class.
Crystal Echo has servicing Juniper Authorised Education Centers (JNAEC) with our remote Juniper Lab services since 2004. Our current Juniper virtual lab environment delivers 100% remote access to lab equipment, covering over 25 certified Juniper courses at competitive prices.
Our remote lab access solution is lightweight, fast and easy to use. What’s more, your access will be supported around the clock to make sure your class is a success.
Our Juniper Virtual Labs are updated and maintained in line with the courses published by Juniper Networks. We run these courses regularly ourselves so we have resolved any issues and documented errors discovered within Juniper lab guides and share this information at the time of your lab hire.
If your instructors are new to delivering a specific course we will provide complimentary access to your instructor once your class has been confirmed.
Our international Juniper Lab hire is charged on a per day basis (in 8 hour blocks) for access to all Lab devices and includes the following:
- Supply of detailed access instructions and configurations.
- Juniper Lab access support.
- Favorable pricing for large classes to ensure every student has their own virtual lab device to work on.
- HALF, 3/4 and FULL day Juniper Networks Lab Pricing.
- Our virtual labs are available any day of the week.
If you’re interested in renting one of our labs and would like an overview of our pricing, please email us with the following information:
- Your course start date.
- Your course finish date.
- Class you are running – Juniper or Customised.
- Juniper Lab equipment you require.
- Location of the training and time zone.
- Number of possible students.
- Any special notes / considerations or your virtual lab booking.
We will then supply you with the following;
- Juniper Lab availability.
- Cost of hire and terms of service.
- Any special notes / considerations for your Juniper Lab booking.
- Days before the class you will be provided with information detailing how to access the Juniper Lab, usernames, passwords and an invoice will be issued upon class commencement.