IOT AND BLOCKCHAIN TRAINING
In this 1-day Internet of Things (IoT) and Blockchain training you will learn more about two of the most exciting paradigms in emerging technology. This training will cover not only an overview of IoT and Blockchain, but how Blockchain holds the potential to securely unlock business and operational value of IoT to support common tasks, such as sensing, processing, storing information, and communicating.
Internet of Things (IoT) and Blockchain training reviews two of the most exciting paradigms in emerging technology. This course provides an overview of IoT and Blockchain, and how Blockchain holds the potential to securely unlock business and operational value of IoT to support common tasks, such as sensing, processing, storing information, and communicating.
- 1 day
Audience/Job Roles certification
- Business and technical leadership who are seeking to understand how IoT and blockchain can work together to drive extended value.
Upon successful completion of this course you, should be able to:
- Explain blockchain and its advantages
- Discuss how industries are using blockchain technology
- Define IoT and its advantages
- Describe how industries are using IoT technology
- Understand the benefits of Blockchain
- Recognise the differences between Blockchain and conventional technology
- Design an IoT solution
- Understand the benefits of adding Blockchain to IoT
Module 1: What is IoT?
- Internet of Things Overview
- IoT History
Module 2: How does IoT work?
- Components of an IoT device
Module 3: Current IoT Landscape
- Growth areas
- Privacy concerns
Module 4: IoT Design Standards
- Zigbee networking protocol
- Thread Group
- All Seen Alliance/ All Joyn
- Open Interconnect Consortium/ IoTivity
- Industrial Internet Consortium
- ITU-T SG20
- IEEE P2413
- Apple HomeKit
Module 5: IoT Design Questions
- Questions to help you design an IoT solution
Module 6: IoT Architecture
- Stage 1 – Data Generation (Sensors / Actuators)
- Stage 2 – Data Acquisition Systems
- Stage 3 – Edge Processing
- Stage 4 – Long-Term Data Storage / Blockchain
Module 7: What is Blockchain?
- History of Blockchain
Module 8: How does Blockchain work?
- Benefits of Blockchain
- Blockchain vs. conventional technology
Module 9: IoT / Blockchain
- Benefits of adding Blockchain to IoT
- Trust Building
- Cost Reduction
- Accelerate Data Exchanges
- Scaled Security for IoT
Module 10: Use Cases
IOT and Blockchain TrainingIBT
USD $658.90 (inc. GST)
|START DATE||DURATION (DAYS)||LOCATION|
|Currently no scheduled classes. Please click button below to enquire for availability.|