HYPERLEDGER FABRIC V1.4: ARCHITECTING, DESIGNING AND DEPLOYING A NETWORK
In this 3-day course you will learn about the integral base files in which Fabric are built upon. You will learn about how identity and permissions are administered throughout Membership Only networks. Additionally, you will gather the experience necessary to enter into and manage nodes/peer needs (i.e. chaincode installation, securing communication, etc).
Hyperledger Fabric v1.4: Architecting, Designing and Deploying a Network course is designed for Architects, and System Administrators interested in gathering a deeper understanding on how Hyperledger Fabric Networks are Architected and operated throughout. You will learn about the integral base files in which Fabric are built upon. You will learn about how identity, and permissions are administered throughout Membership Only networks. Additionally, you will gather the experience necessary to enter into and manage nodes/peer needs (i.e. chaincode installation, securing communication, etc).
- 3 days
Audience/Job Roles certification
- System Administrators
- Anyone who wants to know how to run day-to-day network operations on a stood up Hyperledger Fabric network
Upon successful completion of this course you will;
- Understand Hyperledger Fabric Network topology
- Learn about Chaincode, its purpose, and how to develop it using Go.
- Learn how to handle chaincode operations such as making chaincode packages accessible to peers, invoking and interacting with the chaincode logic from the CLI, and much more.
- Learn about how to create and develop an initial client Side solution (Using Node) to interact with the network.
- Learn about how to scale the network organizations, peers, and orderer nodes.
- Perform Certificate Authority Related operations & setup necessary for initial network Identity relations.
- Familiarity with Hyperledger Fabric Component Structure & purposes
- A minimal understanding of YAML Structure
- Knowledgeable on how to navigate through the Command Line
Module 1: Setting Up Fabric
Module 2: Docker Basics
- LAB 1: Installing HLF & setting up
Module 3: Hyperledger Fabric Architect’s Use Cases
Module 4: Architecting a solution/Architects Considerations
Module 5: Database Administration in Fabric
Module 6: Fabric Network Topology
- LAB 2: Bootstrapping the Network
- LAB 3: Building the Network Artifacts and basis
- LAB 4: Building the Network
Module 7: System Administrator’s Chaincode Process
- LAB 5: Chaincode on Network
Module 8: Communication on the Network
- LAB 6: Creating and Implementing New Organizations
Module 9: Ordering Services
- LAB 7: Scaling the network & Modularity
Module 10: Permissioning (Membership,ACL’s, Channels)
- LAB 9: Creating the Channels, and implementing Permissions
- LAB 10: Adding Pearson Vue
- LAB 11: MSP/CA Operations
Module 11: Deployment Tips
Hyperledger Fabric v1.4: Architecting, Designing and Deploying a NetworkHF-ADDN
USD $2,744.50 (inc. GST)
|START DATE||DURATION (DAYS)||LOCATION|
|Currently no scheduled classes. Please click button below to enquire for availability.|