CORDA DISTRIBUTED LEDGER ARCHITECTURE
This instructor-led 3-day R3 Corda Architecture training is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms using the R3 Corda platform. The Certified Corda Solution Architecture exam is included with class.
This instructor-led 3-day R3 Corda Architecture training is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms using the R3 Corda platform. The Certified Corda Solution Architecture exam is included with class. The class covers the following topics:
- How R3 Corda works
- Fundamental R3 Corda concepts
- Types of R3 Corda applications
- R3 Corda use cases
- How R3 Corda compares to traditional financial software development
- How R3 Corda compares to Bitcoin
- How R3 Corda compares to Ethereum
- How R3 Corda compares to Hyperledger
- R3 Corda app structure
- R3 Corda components (states, transactions, contracts, notaries, oracles, and flows)
- Designing R3 Corda solutions
- Developing R3 Corda solutions
- Unit testing R3 Corda solutions
- R3 Corda Client RPC and REST APIs
- R3 Corda infrastructure (identity, TLS, AMQP, Artemis, Quasar)
- 3 days
Audience/Job Roles certification
- This course is for technical leaders / writers who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms using the R3 Corda platform.
Upon successful completion of this course you, should be able to:
- Build enterprise-grade blockchain applications on the Corda platform.
- Encrypt the sensitive records of parties.
- Develop functional solutions to exchange sensitive records.
- Provide secured data provenance.
- Store the cryptographic signature of documents as transactions on the corda blockchain.
- Interact with web applications on the Corda blockchain framework.
- Develop Java-based web applications.
- Prepare detailed documentation, functional specifications, and work-flow diagrams.
- Implement access control by taking into account stakeholder and time dimensions.
- Setting up the corda environment.
- Running and deploying decentralized applications on Corda.
- Basic Java, Python, C++, C# or Kotlin Programming Skills
- Software development experience.
- A general understanding of blockchains, such as Ethereum and Hyperledger.
- Understanding of distributed databases and consensus methodologies.
- Experience in working with open-source technologies.
Module 1: Getting Started with R3 Corda
- Java, Kotlin, and IntelliJ Backgrounder
- Java Learning Resources
- Kotlin Learning Resources
- IntelliJ Learning Resources
- Financial Backgrounder
- Cryptography Basics
- Cryptographic PRNG Algorithms
- Cryptographic Hash Algorithms
- Symmetric Cryptographic Algorithms
- Asymmetric Cryptographic Algorithms
- Digital Signature Algorithms
- PKI, SSL/TLS and X.509
- Authentication and Authorization
- Firewalls and DMZs
- Byzantine Fault Tolerance
- PoW Consensus (Proof of Work)
- PoS Consensus (Proof of Stake)
- Other Consensus Mechanisms
- Secure Enclaves
- Merkle Trees
- Distributed and Decentralized Ledgers
- Ledger Terminology
- Centralized Database Issues
- Blockchain, Consensus, Immutability, and Trust
- The UTXO Model
- Account Reconciliation
- R3 Corda vs Bitcoin
- R3 Corda vs Ethereum
- R3 Corda vs Hyperledger
- Corda Peer-to-Peer Networks
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Network Architectures
- Network Protocols: TLS and AMQP/1.0
- Corda Nodes and Network Topology
- R3 Corda Network
- Doorman Authentication Service
- LAB1: DemoBench App
- Launch DemoBench
- Create Notaries
- Create Nodes
- Launch Node Explorer
- View Corda Network
- Create, invoke, and view Transactions
- Query data in Vaults
- Add and use custom CorDapps
Module 2: Intro R3 Corda Architecture
- CorDapp Scenarios
- Corda Whitepapers
- Corda Components
- Flow Framework
- LAB2: Hello World Tutorial
- Use the R3 CorDapp Template
- Explore States
- Explore Contracts
- Explore Commands
- Explore Transactions
- Explore Flows
Module 3: Intro to Corda Programming
- Explore CorDapp project structure
- Write Contracts
- Write Transactions
- Write Flows
- Use the client RPC API
- LAB3: R3 Example CorDapp Tutorial
- Download the R3 Example CorDapp
- Explore the example IOU Contract
- Explore the example IOU Sate
- Explore the example Flow
- Interact with the example CorDapp
Module 4: Advanced R3 Corda Architecture
- Time Windows
- Transaction Tear-Offs
- LAB4: R3 CorDapp Samples on GitHub
- Explore the “Yo!” example
- Explore the “CordaChat” example
- Explore the “Heartbeat” example
Module 5: Advanced Corda Programming
- Code Style Guide
- Unit Testing
- LAB5: R3 Corda Training Code Example
- Use the R3 CorDapp Training Code Example for Unit Testing
- Implement States and State Unit Tests
- Implement Flows and Flow Unit Tests
Module 6: R3 Corda Infrastructure
- Client RPC and REST APIs
- Object Serialization and AMQP over TLS
- Artemis Message Queuing Middleware
- Quasar and Asynchronous Programming
- Corda Deployment
- LAB6: Community Corda Samples
- Explore the “Delivery vs Payment Asset Transfers” example
- Explore the “Property Listing” example
- Explore the “Insurance Claim” example
Corda Distributed Ledger ArchitectureCDLA
USD $2,744.50 (inc. GST)
|START DATE||DURATION (DAYS)||LOCATION|
|Currently no scheduled classes. Please click button below to enquire for availability.|