CERTIFIED BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION ARCHITECT
This instructor-led 3-day Blockchain Architecture training is for technical leaders responsible for digital transformation, innovation and customer experience using latest technologies.
This instructor-led course for Blockchain Architecture is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about architecture, environment, and development platforms. The Certified Blockchain Solution Architecture exam is included with class. The class covers the following topics:
- What is Blockchain
- How does Blockchain work
- Types of Blockchains
- How is Blockchain different from what we have today
- What are use cases for Blockchain
- What does a Blockchain app look like
- How do I design a Blockchain app
- How do I develop a Blockchain app
- How do I test a Blockchain app
- 3 days
Audience/Job Roles certification
- Blockchain Architecture training is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about:
- Development platforms
- Blockchain System Administrators
- Network Security Architects
- IT Professionals w/cyber security experience
Upon successful completion of this course you, should be able to:
- Explain why we need blockchain. What are the real-world problems?
- Understand the blockchain technology, its benefits and challenges and what it is.
- Describe how blockchain works and its uses
- Explain the underlying technology of transactions, blocks, proof-of-work, and consensus building
- Understand how blockchain exist in the public domain and maintain transparency, privacy, anonymity, security, immutability, history
- Explain Bitcoin security practices and how bitcoin cryptocurrency works
- Establish why people value a ‘digital’ currency, how it can be protected against scam, fraud, hacking and devaluation
- Design and implement new ways of using blockchain for applications other than cryptocurrency
- Explore platforms such as Ethereum to build applications on blockchain
Module 1: What is Blockchain?
- A record keeping system
- Trustless environment
Module 2: How does Blockchain work?
- Crypto Hashing
- Digital Fingerprinting
- PoW vs PoS
Module 3: Types of Blockchains
- Public vs Private
- Open vs closed
- Smart Contracts
- Blockchain as History
- Tokens / Coins
Module 4: How is Blockchain different from what we have today?
- Peer-to-peer architecture
- Software vs Firmware
- Database vs Blockchain
- Distributed database or other technology?
- Data Sovereignty
- Group Consensus
Module 5: What are Use Cases for Blockchain?
- Use Case Examples
- Banking Services
- Medical Records
- Supply Chain / Value Chain
- Content Distribution
- Verification of Software Updates (cars, planes, trains, etc)
- Law Enforcement
- Title and Ownership Records
- Social Media and Online Credibility
- Fractional asset ownership
- Cable Television billing
- High fault tolerance
- Public or Private Blockchain?
- Who are the participants?
Module 6: What does a Blockchain app look like?
- Resembles typical full stack web application
- Any internal state changes and all transactions are written to the blockchain
- Public Blockchain visibility
- Private Blockchain solutions
Module 7: How do I design a Blockchain app?
- What does this solution need to let users do?
- Will the proposed solution reduce or remove the problems and pain points currently felt by users?
- What should this solution prevent users from doing?
- Do you need a solution ready for heavy use on day 1?
- Is your solution idea enhanced by the use of Blockchain? Does the use of Blockchain create a better end-user experience? If so, how?
- Has your business developed custom software solutions before?
- What level of support are you going to need?
- How big is the developer community?
- Does your vision of the future align with the project or platform’s vision of the future?
- Does the platform aim to make new and significant contributions to the development space, or is it an efficiency / cost play?
- Should the solution be a public or private Blockchain?
- Should the solution be an open or closed Blockchain?
- Create a plan for contract updates and changes!
- Hybrid solutions
- Monetary exchanges?
Module 8: How do I develop a Blockchain app?
- AGILE approach pre-release
- Define guiding principles up front
- Software vs Firmware
- Announcements, not transactions!
- Classes, not contracts
- Link contracts to share functions
- Use calling contracts to keep contract address the same
- Hyperledger vs Ethereum
- CONSIDER No of Users * Avg No of Transactions (state changes) per User
- Should a Blockless solution be applied?
- Monolithic vs Modular
- Sandwich complexity model
Module 9: How do I test a Blockchain app?
- Recommend 5x to 10x traditional application testing time
Certified Blockchain Solution ArchitectCBSA
USD $2,964.50 (inc. GST)
|START DATE||DURATION (DAYS)||LOCATION|
|Currently no scheduled classes. Please click button below to enquire for availability.|