CERTIFIED BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER ETHEREUM
This 3 day instructor-led course is designed for programmers and developers who want to take a comprehensive deep dive in writing smart contracts and building applications that interact with them. It provides detailed overviews of Ethereum, smart contracts, and the development language, Solidity. The student will be exposed to Ethereum’s adaptable feature set which allows the developer to design decentralised applications for countless applications.
The Ethereum Development Training Course is designed for those seeking an in-depth understanding and development experience of the Ethereum Blockchain platform. Students will participate in approximately 50% programming hands-on programming lab sessions to learn, develop, and advance their skills in Ethereum development.
Due to the technical programming lab content covered in this course, it is not recommended for those without programming knowledge and experience. The Certified Blockchain Developer Ethereum exam is included with class.
- 3 days
Audience/Job Roles certification
- Application Developers
- System Architects
- Network Architects
- Network Security Architects
- IT Professionals w/programming experience
Upon successful completion of this course you, should be able to:
- Understand the overall Ethereum architecture and Solidity language.
- All functional components (including smart contracts) required to develop an Ethereum Blockchain.
- The understanding of how to instantiate an Ethereum application on the network.
- An in-depth understanding of how transactions are created and implemented on an Ethereum network.
- Advantageous: Basic knowledge in C ++ / Java, data types
- Advantageous: Basic knowledge with git repositories
Module 1: What is Blockchain and Smart Contracts?
- What is Blockchain and how does it work?
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum
- Smart Contract
- How you can use Smart Contracts?
- Advantages of Smart Contracts
- Types of Variables in Solidity
- Public and Private Code
- Public Variables and Functions
- Private Variables and Functions
- Internal Functions
- External Functions
- Smart Contract Constructors
- Constant Variables
- Setting Variables
Module 2: Smart Contracts with Web3.JS
- Installing & Running the Ethereum TestRPC
- Installing Web3.js
- Changing the Environment in Remix
- Creating the UI
- Using Web3.js to Connect & Interact with the Smart Contract
Module 3: Smart Contract Events withWITH WEB3.JS
- The Current Contract
- Defining the Smart Contract Event
- Updating the UI
Module 4: Functions, Mapping and Structs
- The Smart Contract
- Creating a Modifier
- Using the Modifier
- Web3 UI’s Modifier Handling
- Creating a Struct
- Creating the Mapping
- Map Addition
- Get from the Mapping
- The Full Contract
- Count from Map
Module 5: Inheritance and Development
- Object-oriented programming
- Current Contract
- Creating a Base Contract
- Changing from Strings to bytes
- Continuing the Project
- Installing MetaMask
- Deploy Contract to the Ropsten Test Network
- Update the HTML Form
- Using the App
Module 6: Embark Framework and Its Deployment
- Blockchain (Ethereum)
- Decentralized Storage (IPFS)
- Decentralized Communication
- Web Technologies
- Installing Embark Framework
- Hello World with Embark Framework
- First Contract Deployment with Embark Framework
Module 7: Solidity Smart Contracts Testing
- What is Software Testing?
Module 8: Contracts Management with Factories
- What are Management Contracts?
Module 9: IPFS File Hosting
- FILES HOSTING
- Get your hosting server
- Install IPFS on the Server
Module 10: End to End Development of DAPP
- Setup the Project
- Program the Smart Contract
- Create the Front-end of the application
- Deploy the App with IPFS
Certified Blockchain Developer EthereumCBDE
USD $2,964.50 (inc. GST)
|START DATE||DURATION (DAYS)||LOCATION|
|Currently no scheduled classes. Please click button below to enquire for availability.|