BLOCKCHAIN TRAINING: AN OVERVIEW FOR BUSINESS PROFESSIONALS
This course provides general overview of Blockchain technology in plain simple English without using technical jargon. This 1-day course provides general overview of Blockchain technology and is specifically designed to answer the following questions: • What is Blockchain? (What exactly is it?) • Non-Technical Technology Overview (How does it work?) • Benefits of Blockchain (Why should anyone consider this?) • Use Cases (Where and for what apps is it appropriate?) • Adoption (Who is using it and for what?) • Implementation (How do I get started?) • Future of Blockchain (What is its future?)
Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals course provides general overview of Blockchain technology and is specifically designed to answer the following questions:
- What is Blockchain? (What exactly is it?)
- Non-Technical Technology Overview (How does it work?)
- Benefits of Blockchain (Why should anyone consider this?)
- Use Cases (Where and for what apps is it appropriate?)
- Adoption (Who is using it and for what?)
- Implementation (How do I get started?)
- Future of Blockchain (What is its future?)
- 1 day (8 hours)
Audience/Job Roles certification
- This course is designed for non-technical business executives who are tasked with making business decisions about leveraging Blockchain technology in their businesses.
- This course is NOT appropriate for technology professionals seeking to gain deeper understanding of Blockchain technology implementation or programming level depth.
- Since this is an overview course, this does not contain hands-on labs or programming exercises.
Upon successful completion of this course you, should be able to:
- Understand the blockchain technology, its benefits and challenges and what it is.
- Explain why we need blockchain. What are the real-world problems?
- Describe how blockchain works and its uses
- Explain the underlying technology of transactions, blocks, proof-of-work, and consensus building
- Understand how blockchain exist in the public domain and maintain transparency, privacy, anonymity, security, immutability, history
- Develop business decisions pertaining to Blockchain proof of concept implementations.
Module 1: What is Blockchain?
- Technology Overview
- History of Blockchain
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) & Blockchain
Module 2: Non-Technical Technology Overview
- Cryptography for Executives
- Key Concepts
- Public Ledgers
- Hashes, Block Hashes
- Distributed & Peer to Peer Technologies
- Digital Tokens
- Smart Contracts
- Bitcoin Mining
- Authorization & Authentication
Module 3: Benefits of Blockchain – Myths & Facts
- Benefits of Blockchain – Myths & Facts
- Value of Blockchain
- Value of Smart Contracts
- Role & Value of Digital Tokens
- Common misconceptions about Blockchain
Module 4: Use Cases
- When is it appropriate or not appropriate to use Blockchain
- Digital Wallets & Payment Systems
- Money Transfers
- Transaction Tracking & Management
- Record Keeping
- Asset Management
- Financial Settlements
- Securities Transactions
Module 5: Industry Adoption
- Who is using it and for what?
- Financial Services Industry
- Banking Industry
- Securities & Trading Industry
- Real Estate Industry
- Technology Industry
- Legal Industry
- Supply Chain
Module 6: Implementation
- How do I get started?
- Requirements Definition & Business Use Case
- Proof of Concept Development
- Tools & Technology Infrastructure
- Deployment Strategy
- What does it cost to use this technology?
Module 7: Future of Blockchain
- What is its future?
- Industry by Industry Outlook
Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business ProfessionalsBT-OBP
USD $438.90 (inc. GST)
|START DATE||DURATION (DAYS)||LOCATION|
|Currently no scheduled classes. Please click button below to enquire for availability.|