APMG INTERNATIONAL AGILEDS™ FOUNDATION
Develop a consistent approach, common language and a skilled workforce for the successful design, delivery and evolution of digital services, using guidance aligned with the Service Manual of Government Digital Service, the UK Government’s department responsible for digital transformation. Bring an Agile approach to digital service delivery.
The APMG AgileDS™ Foundation course is aimed at active project managers working on digital transformation projects to deliver Digital Services. This 3-day course will provide participants with the philosophy and principles of Agile project management relating to the delivery of Digital Services. Additionally, the course will detail the lifecycle of Agile Digital Services projects and the artefacts produced. It will also address the roles and responsibilities within an Agile Digital Services project.
3 days (including Foundations exam)
This is a basic to intermediate level course for Agile Project Managers looking to deliver Digital Services.
This course directly beneﬁts the following individuals and teams:
- Practicing project managers.
- Agile team members working in a Digital Services environment who wish to become Agile Project Managers.
- Agile team members working in a Digital Services environment who wish to become more effective team members.
- Experience working as a Project Manager (no Agile experience necessary).
- Read the AgileDS™ Digital Services Handbook
After successfully completing this course, participants will be able to articulate and demonstrate:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile and Digital Services
- The lifecycle of an Agile and Digital Services project, including alternative configurations
- The artefacts produced during an Agile Digital Services project and their purpose
- The techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- The roles and responsibilities within an Agile Digital Services project
- Mechanisms for planning, control and governance of an Agile Digital Services Project which are speciﬁc to an Agile project
- How to test, estimate and measure progress in an Agile and Digital Services project
- Agile Digital Services approach to managing requirements and identify actions to rectify requirement problems within an Agile and Digital Services project based on a given scenario.
- Service Lifecycle and Products
- Themes and Responsibilities
- Planning, Control and Governance
At the end of this course, students will be prepared to sit the Agile Digital Services (AgileDS™) Foundation Certiﬁcation and meet the prerequisites for the Agile Digital Services (AgileDS™) Practitioner certification.
- AgileDS Leaflet
- AgileDS Introduction
- AgileDS Case Study – Lampada Digital Solutions
- Digital Badges – Sharing your Exam Success
- Government Digital Services (GDS)
- GOV.UK Digital Service Standard
- GOV.UK Assurance for agile delivery of digital services ()
APMG International AgileDS™ FoundationAPMG-ADSF
AUD $3,025.00 (inc. GST)
|START DATE||LOCATION||DURATION (DAYS)||CLASS BOOKING|
|Tuesday, 4 August 2020||Sydney, Australia OR Remote / Virtual Instructor-Led Online||3||Book Now!|
|Tuesday, 1 September 2020||Sydney, Australia OR Remote / Virtual Instructor-Led Online||3||Book Now!|
|Tuesday, 6 October 2020||Sydney, Australia OR Remote / Virtual Instructor-Led Online||3||Book Now!|
|Tuesday, 3 November 2020||Sydney, Australia OR Remote / Virtual Instructor-Led Online||3||Book Now!|
|Tuesday, 1 December 2020||Sydney, Australia OR Remote / Virtual Instructor-Led Online||3||Book Now!|