Every office has a ‘wise guy’
Since the introduction of our Crystal Echo – Juniper News Blog, we’ve been bombarded with a surprising number of emails. Naturally, many of the messages we’ve received have been about our Juniper Networks Courses. No surprises there. But, the number of enquiries that filtered through, simply asking us, “What else do you do at Crystal Echo?” did, quite frankly, take us by surprise.
As a result, we started tallying-up our service offerings. When we ran out of fingers and toes to count, someone from within our team interjected a bright idea. In retrospect, it was ingenious. It was something to the effect of, “Why don’t you write them down”. Well said, Anthony. We knew there was a reason why you’re the boss and we’re not.
Crystal Echo’s tastiest morsels of technology-rich training
View the menu below to see what Crystal Echo can serve. If you’re interested in any of the following, please be sure to contact us and we’ll be happy to assist.
Crystal Echo Company Overview
- Mirantis OpenStack
- SDN Essentials
- Python Programming
Professional Services Offers:
- Mirantis OpenStack
- Software Defined Networking, NFV, Network Programming & Automation
Crystal Echo’s capabilities through Joint Ventures and Alliances:
Crystal Echo – www.crystalecho.com
- Vendor based Training delivery
- Outsourced training management capability
- Room/Venue ownership and coordination Australia wide – www.nstc.biz
- Remote lab infrastructure and POC labs – www.juniperlab.net
- Network Assessment & Audits
- Vendor and Certification compliance management for Juniper, Cisco, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, vmware, Red Hat, Citrix – https://www.crystalecho.com/en-au/vendor-compliance/index
Juniper – www.crystalecho.com
- Full range of curriculum based training via public or private onsite schedules – https://www.crystalecho.com/en-au/training/courses/juniper/categories
- In class certification testing, customised workshop training and mentoring – www.junipercertified.com
- Remote lab service offered for training and proof of concept workshops – www.juniperlab.net
- Certified Juniper “Professional Services Specialist” Partner (PSS) available to for networks architect design, implementation and hand-over.
- Onsite engineers for short / long term offering OSS services, project management, implementation changes.
- Team of 7 certified Juniper Engineers who deliver both training and onsite consulting services.
Mirantis OpenStack – www.crystalecho.com
- OpenStack training and certification delivery – https://www.crystalecho.com/en-au/training/courses/mirantis/categories
SDN Essentials APAC – www.sdnessentials.com.au
Experience in design and deployment of NFV solutions for carriers in the US with joint venture capability to leverage knowledge, templates and tools for APAC region.
- Developed and delivered 2 month transformation programs creating engineers capable in supporting SDN and Contrail based solutions.
- Python and automation customer focused workshops.
- Experience in production environments supporting SDN, NFV, OpenStack, OpenDaylight.
- April 2017 achievement in the delivery of prerequisite training to Telstra engineers for the Juniper sponsored Telstra Throwdown Melbourne and second Throwdown scheduled for March 2018.
- 2017-2018, Brocade / Lumina OpenDaylight (ODL) course design and delivery for Telstra.
Network to Code – www.networktocode.com
- Network Programming and Automation; Python, Ansible, Tailored vendor focus available for Cisco NX-OS, Cisco IOS, F5, Arista EOS, Junos
- Post course workshops provided to assist with workplace deployment of skills, mentoring and automation of network production devices.